SoCal Access & Video supplies and installs access control systems throughout Corona, Fontana, Jurupa Valley, Rialto and San Bernardino. They are leading providers of business security systems in Southern California and can help you with the right access control system. Their 50 points assessment helps gain a thorough understanding of your business security requirements. This assessment in conjunction with consultation enables them to design the best security solution for your business, building or facility.
Access control is an important part of building security. There are different types of access control systems including proximity cards, keypads and biometrics. Card access control systems provide the following benefits:
- Restricts access to authorised personnel
- Prevents unauthorised access
- Restricts access to sensitive areas
- Reduces the risk of unwanted intrusion
- Automatic locking of doors
- Easy card deactivation in case of lost card or resignations / dismissals
- Protects assets and workers by improving overall safety
- Eliminates cost of lock changes and re-keying
- Provides an activity log of movements in out your building
- Can be integrated into a time and attendance system
An access control system is designed to allow authorised people in and keep unauthorised or unwanted people out. In some cases, access control systems can be used in conjunction with gate security, adding an additional level of safety as well as customer service.
Access control reduces the risk of theft and other unwanted acts. Traditional key and lock systems have many weaknesses. For example, somebody could simply forget to lock a door. That leaves your building vulnerable to opportunist theft and related events. With a card access control system door lock automatically. Should a card be lost or stolen, or somebody leave the company, that card can easily be removed from the access control system..
Access control can be used together with other security systems such as video surveillance to improve building security even further.
This post was written by admin