SoCal Access and Video Access Control Systems, Video Surveillance, and Business Security Systems in Anaheim, Claremont, Los Angeles and Throughout Orange County
SoCal Access and Video specializes in the consultation, design, installation and maintenance of business security surveillance systems, card access control systems and digital video surveillance systems.
SoCal Access and Video custom designed business security systems currently protect a wide variety of industries including: Corporations, Health Care, K-12 Schools and Universities, State, Local Government, Law Enforcement, Membership Organizations, Gaming and Hospitality.
We provide our clients with a broad range of innovative, intelligent solutions from stand alone access points for doors or entry gates to enterprise level systems over multiple campuses and buildings including state -of-the-art integrated video surveillance systems. We understand that a security network is a process which has a bearing on each department and every employee. We take an active role to gain special knowledge of your business operations and management information systems by creating a strategic partnership with our clients in order to maximize return on investment, system performance and customer satisfaction.
Complete the reply form above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call today for a complimentary 50 point security survey for your business. Operators are standing by 24/7 to assist you.
We guarantee that when our work is complete you will have a complete, turn-key working system in place with the appropriate staff trained to manage the system or we will return and provide additional training and/or service until you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Secure Every Area of your Business with Digital Video Surveillance and Card Access Control
Benefits of a card access control system
- Protects valuable assets
- Restricts access to sensitive areas
- Helps to restrict, manage, and monitor business access
- Increases employee safety
- Eliminates costly re-keying and lock changes
- Provides an activity log for the who, when and where access was gained throughout a specific facility.
Video Security Surveillance Systems
Video security surveillance systems help to provide protection in and around your business. Protection of property and employees is critical and ensuring that you are protecting your assets is critical to any business. Learn the benefits of a video security surveillance system below.
- Digital video surveillance is a strong deterrent to many subversive behaviors such as shoplifting, vandalism, and employee theft.
- Security cameras and digital recorders have proven to reduce fraudulent liability claims
- Digitally recorded files provide a video and audio record of documented incidents
- The internal awareness of a video surveillance system has been shown to improve employee productivity and business efficiencies, which can lead to an increase in net profit.
- A properly designed and installed video surveillance system can be used as a valuable audit log to identify and review internal business activities in order to re-create actual events that may be disputed or unclear.
- Used in tandem with a smart card access control system, a video surveillance system with properly placed security cameras at entry points where electronic door locks are utilized can be a useful tool when reconciling entry to a door with an actual video log of the individual who gained access.
Business security surveillance systems, card access control systems, and digital video surveillance systems are what we do at SoCal Access and Video. Call us to see how we can take care of all of your security questions and issues. We offer services in and around Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and San Diego County.